FAIRBANKS — Driving trucks on the Dalton Highway is an adventure, which is why Jack Binder has braved the famed highway since it opened in 1974.
- 18-year-old killed during armed robbery in North Pole parking lot
- Fairbanks man indicted on multiple counts of sexual abuse of a minor
- Trial begins in 28-year-old UAF cold case
- Fairbanks man pleads guilty to federal drug offense
- Ice Dogs head coach resigns, replaced by former pro player
- Mike Meeks, chief of staff for city of Fairbanks mayor, dies
- Changes coming to Mile 231 Parks Highway
- Thomas McGhee resigns from North Pole City Council
- Home destroyed in Wednesday fire
- A snowy snapshot of Fairbanks: Winter storms test city's snow removal processes as snow loads stack up on homes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.
Ts’ik iizuu eh’an shinich’irintthaii! Because of the virus, I got my shot! Video by the AKPIRG/NPACF Neets'aii Gwich'in Language Panel, with Traditional Chief Dr. Rev. Trimble Gilbert and Kenneth Frank. #ProtectingOurPeople