GVEA plans a ceremony next week for the new fast-charging station that powers electric vehicles. The station, at 758 Illinois St., is already open for business.
- North Pole police asking for help identifying Wendy's shooter
- Sonic booms heard from South Pacific underwater volcano eruption heard across Alaska
- DOT plans new lanes ahead of Kinross 2024 trucking plans
- New details emerge in fatal North Pole robbery attempt
- Mike Meeks, chief of staff for city of Fairbanks mayor, dies
- Police searching for 22-year-old Fairbanks man in connection with Tuesday shooting death
- Thomas McGhee resigns from North Pole City Council
- Charge reduced for man arrested in fatal North Pole robbery
- Alaska's Covid numbers are climbing back up
- Testimony continues in trial of Steven H. Downs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.
"Denaan neenk'ededtleyh go ebaa netłel doso dʉhytl toghunh." / “We are all getting vaccinated so we will survive the disease." Video by the AKPIRG/NPACF Denaakk’e Language Panel, with Hʉkk'aaghneestaatlno Lorraine David, Velma Schafer, Alberta Vent, and Kk'ołeyo Dewey Hoffman.