FAIRBANKS — On a southeast-facing hill just north of Mile 27.5 of the Steese Highway sits Chatanika Gold Camp. The camp used to be the Fairban…
- North Pole police asking for help identifying Wendy's shooter
- Police searching for 22-year-old Fairbanks man in connection with Tuesday shooting death
- New details emerge in fatal North Pole robbery attempt
- Kinross addresses concerns over plan to truck ore from Tetlin to Fairbanks
- Alaska State Troopers nab nine men in a prostitution sting
- Angela Rodell speaks out for the first time since her termination
- Testimony continues in trial of Steven H. Downs
- Alaska reports over 10,000 Covid cases since Friday
- Lawmakers warn Canada's ban on unvaccinated truckers will hurt Alaskans
- Lathrop, other schools on heightened alert as Covid cases increase
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.
"Denaan neenk'ededtleyh go ebaa netłel doso dʉhytl toghunh." / “We are all getting vaccinated so we will survive the disease." Video by the AKPIRG/NPACF Denaakk’e Language Panel, with Hʉkk'aaghneestaatlno Lorraine David, Velma Schafer, Alberta Vent, and Kk'ołeyo Dewey Hoffman.