An informant received 60 pounds of methamphetamine over the course of six meetings, which led to the arrest.
- Cannabis community mourns loss of popular grower
- Lathrop High School teacher accused of racial insensitivity wants to clear her name
- Fairbanks teen activist, model lands cover of Vogue Mexico
- Three Fairbanks deaths attributed to Covid-19
- Fairbanks lawmaker submits bill to require safe storage of guns
- Health expert answers common Covid-19 vaccine questions
- A dozen lucky Alaskans declared 2021 Nenana Ice Classic winners
- CDC allows test cruises, volunteer passengers
- Fairbanks gun stores report high sales
- School district seeks feedback on masking students
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.