Time to head back to Alaska, saying goodbye to family is always hard. We also share things we learned about traveling to Alaska. Did we have to get tested? Do we have to Quarantine?
HELLO HAPPY PEOPLES!
Welcome to SomersInAlaska!
Check out our Alaskan Apparel:
SHOP Amazon! Here are some of our favorites!
We are a family of 5 living life in North Pole, Alaska! Where Santa Claus House is right down the street! We love spending time together as a family, having fun, learning through homeschooling, growing in our faith, and building our forever home! We hope you enjoy seeing are crazy life, full of lots of laughs, great memories and maybe a few tears..
We have 3 kiddos: Audrey (13), Evelynn (9), and Garrett (6). You can follow us on twitter, facebook, instagram, & snapchat! Come hang out! We would love to get to know you better!
****COME BE A PART OF OUR JOURNEY!**** http://www.youtube.com/somersinalaska
****CONNECT WITH US!****
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
P.O. BOX 56469
NORTH POLE, AK 99705
For business inquiries and collaborations:
Our channel is focused on making quality content for adults. However, we aim to always create family-friendly content that is safe for the entire family to watch together.
- Bar association recommends Fairbanks attorney lose license for one year
- Report: Man killed in shooting was teaching suspect how to defend himself
- Amazon sorting facility planned for Fairbanks
- North Pole man arrested on multiple charges in connection with December drug deal gone wrong
- Fairbanks man jailed in connection with another man's shooting death
- Fairbanks crews battle coal dust fire at Aurora Energy
- City council puts hiring of Fairbanks police chief on hold
- First case of the Brazilian variant detected in Alaska; Gov. Dunleavy tests positive for COVID-19
- Interior Rep. Mike Cronk tests positive for COVID-19
- Prior sex offender indicted on child pornography charges
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.