The time has come....
HELLO HAPPY PEOPLES!
Welcome to SomersInAlaska!
Check out our Alaskan Apparel:
SHOP Amazon! Here are some of our favorites!
We are a family of 5 living life in North Pole, Alaska! Where Santa Claus House is right down the street! We love spending time together as a family, having fun, learning through homeschooling, growing in our faith, and building our forever home! We hope you enjoy seeing are crazy life, full of lots of laughs, great memories and maybe a few tears..
We have 3 kiddos: Audrey (13), Evelynn (9), and Garrett (6). You can follow us on twitter, facebook, instagram, & snapchat! Come hang out! We would love to get to know you better!
****COME BE A PART OF OUR JOURNEY!**** http://www.youtube.com/somersinalaska
****CONNECT WITH US!****
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
P.O. BOX 56469
NORTH POLE, AK 99705
For business inquiries and collaborations:
Our channel is focused on making quality content for adults. However, we aim to always create family-friendly content that is safe for the entire family to watch together.
- Fort Leonard Wood Public Affairs Office
From The Alaska Post: To alleviate as much of the uncertainty as possible, the Army has tools available and advice to make a PCS more convenient, predictable and user friendly.
- Man shoots, injures bear after being charged outside of Fairbanks
- Delta variant becomes our predominant strain as Covid cases climb in Alaska
- Another structure burns in Two Rivers
- Longtime detective Avery Thompson leaves FPD
- Mineral exploration planned for Fairbanks area, including Ester Dome, Murphy Dome
- Alaska’s Covid-19 cases increase 140% in past week
- Landslide closes park road at Denali, buses stranded for about five hours
- A busy week ahead: Fairbanks hosts WEIO, Golden Days, northernmost rodeo, with Tanana Valley State Fair on horizon
- Carlson Center on track to reopen as community center
- Fundraiser organized for Cantwell woman’s recovery
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.