As featured on
After years of monitoring and repairing the road at that site, park officials were forced to close the road two weeks ahead of schedule this season for safety reasons.
The National Park Service and Federal Highway Administration are working to find funding and contracting opportunities to speed up the project schedule, originally planned for 2023. They hope the work can be moved up to 2022.
- Eielson announced as site for first Air Force micro nuclear reactor
- Sunday evening fire at abandoned Fairbanks garage kills one
- Three women. Three Covid experiences. Three changed minds.
- No injuries reported in Monday morning vacant motel fire
- Most Covid deaths last month were unvaccinated patients, Fairbanks Memorial reports
- Grizzly bear attacks bicyclist in Cantwell
- Alaska Native woman turns beading hobby into a successful business
- A large batch of new Alaska Covid deaths was reported over the weekend
- FBI seeking information related to Anchorage bank robbery
- ATVs to hit the highways as city, borough consider measure's implications
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.