It hit just before 10 p.m. and reports of the quake lit up social media.
In The News
I never met Isaiah Harding. He graduated from North Pole High School nearly two years before I arrived in Fairbanks and our paths never crosse…
We are having a pretty bad cold snap here in North Pole! -40 BELOW ZERO FAHRENHEIT! This is how we handle the extreme weather!
- Army may face hard choices in future budgets, secretary says
- Army Field Artillery, Infantry Soldiers test newest dismounted GPS devices
- From falling to flying: a life in the skies
- Army and Air Force Exchange Service launches 12 weeks of Black Friday deals for holiday shopping
- Ice Dogs open NAHL Showcase with 4-1 victory over Maine Nordiques
- Everything you have: Lessons from the life and death of Isaiah Harding
- West Valley beats Lathrop on walk-off touchdown
- Results from Tuesday tennis
- Lathrop sweeps Hutchison Tuesday night at home
- West Valley Lathrop Flag Football
North Pole Sports
The 18th annual NAHL Showcase has officially begun and the Fairbanks Ice Dogs got the event started off just how they’d like Wednesday morning.
I never met Isaiah Harding. He graduated from North Pole High School nearly two years before I arrived in Fairbanks and our paths never crossed in the six months I’ve been here. Yet I find myself in the position of writing about the celebrati…
Something about a West Valley-Lathrop athletic competition always brings out the best in their respective players. Tuesday evening’s flag football match was no exception as the Wolfpack and the Malemutes battled it out in what might have been…
The Hutchison Hawks continue to show improvement with each passing match. However, on Tuesday they faced one of the best teams in Fairbanks and one of the top players in Alaska.
With each game, the Hutchison Hawks seem to be getting better. Though they’ve yet to record a win this season, the signs of improvement are there.