We answer some of your questions about the Northern Lights! And also what they look like in North Pole Alaska!
Thank you Wendy for helping us with this project! You are amazing!
HELLO HAPPY PEOPLES!
A HUGE thank you to Hailey Gardiner for allowing us to use her amazing song Alaska!
Listen to Alaska: Let her know we sent you! :)
Stream “Alaska” on Spotify: http://spoti.fi/3bCwwop
Apple Music: http://apple.co/3ilxaIb
Follow Hailey: https://www.youtube.com/Gardiner Sisters
Aurora Cam: https://www.theaurorachasers.com/aurorawebcam
Northern Lights Tours: https://www.alaska.org/destination/fairbanks/northern-lights-viewing
Welcome to SomersInAlaska!
Check out our Alaskan Apparel:
SHOP Amazon! Here are some of our favorites!
We are a family of 5 living life in North Pole, Alaska! Where Santa Claus House is right down the street! We love spending time together as a family, having fun, learning through homeschooling, growing in our faith, and building our forever home! We hope you enjoy seeing are crazy life, full of lots of laughs, great memories and maybe a few tears..
We have 3 kiddos: Audrey (13), Evelynn (9), and Garrett (6). You can follow us on twitter, facebook, instagram, & snapchat! Come hang out! We would love to get to know you better!
****COME BE A PART OF OUR JOURNEY!**** http://www.youtube.com/somersinalaska
****CONNECT WITH US!****
Tik Tok: SomersInAlaska
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
P.O. BOX 56469
NORTH POLE, AK 99705
For business inquiries and collaborations:
Our channel is focused on making quality content for adults. However, we aim to always create family-friendly content that is safe for the entire family to watch together.
- Sun sets on Sam's Sourdough Café
- Teen couple jailed on attempted murder charges
- Two Interior Alaska men indicted on child pornography charges
- Former chief opens up about leaving Fairbanks Police Department
- Bail reduced in fatal Goldstream shooting case
- Dunleavy: Biden administration delivers ‘body blow’ to Alaska’s economy
- Young creator’s work to be displayed on Fairbanks police cars
- Fairbanks drivers, businesses navigate Third Street roadwork
- Interior Alaska sees uptick in lightning fires
- Fort Wainwright hosts first summer concert in two years
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.