The Fairbanks North Star Borough hit some sustainability highlights last year but lagged behind in others, according to a report released by the borough’s sustainability commission.
The office is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday, except on federal holidays.
- Judge reduces bail for man accused of raping child multiple times
- City of Fairbanks rolls out new emergency alerts system
- Redington secures victory as first in a family of Iditarod mushers
- Climate activist and model Quannah Chasinghorse gives keynote speech at TCC convention
- Portrait of a photographer
- Military convoys expected on Parks, Richardson highways ahead of training exercises
- Snow load comes in around average
- House bill would allow Tanana to decide future as first-class city
- Behind the action, a squad of volunteers works to make Junior Nationals happen
- A reflection on parental rights
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.
If you are a Veteran in crisis or concerned about someone who is, help is here.
Newsletter Sign up
For this year at least, human effort input into a computer formula was the sole determiner of the teams that were rewarded with tournament berths.