The Iditarod has brought on an infectious disease epidemiologist to advise race officials as they prepare for the 2021 running of the 1,000-mile sled dog race from Anchorage to Nome.
- Fairbanks man dies at Chena Hot Springs Resort
- Fairbanks kiln produces dry firewood for Interior Alaska
- Mayor Ward: Mask mandate would expose borough to lawsuits
- School board approves curriculum changes: Students can expect more classes, more literature and more attention to writing
- Hunter pleads guilty to wanton waste near Eagle Summit
- Ranked choice voting is coming to Alaska; Ballot Measure 2 wins by a narrow 1% margin
- Dr. Anne Zink: Frontline workers should be tested for COVID weekly
- Alaska sees 100th COVID-19-related death
- Visit Fairbanks virtually via walking tours, 360-degree immersive videos
- 676 new cases reported in Alaska
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.