As featured on
- By Dr. Michael E. Krivdo USARPACCommand Historian
Seventy-one years ago, on 25 January 1951, the American Far East Command (FEC) established its first forward base for conducting guerrilla war…
- Staffing shortages, Covid, winter weather, international diplomacy. All of those factors play a part in empty Fairbanks store shelves.
- Advisory: Alaska State Troopers seeking Kyle Titus
- Former girlfriend: Downs was 'in and out' of dorm room on night of Sophie Sergie's death
- Former roommate of Steven Downs takes the stand in Sophie Sergie murder trial
- Sarah Palin tests positive for Covid on first day of New York Times defamation trial
- Covid hospitalizations begin to increase, cases show no signs of decreasing
- Crisis stabilization center is first of its kind in Fairbanks
- Fairbanks health care facilities facing staffing shortage due to spike in Covid cases
- Troopers going undercover
- Speciality telemedicine clinic opening in Fairbanks
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.
Ts’ik iizuu eh’an shinich’irintthaii! Because of the virus, I got my shot! Video by the AKPIRG/NPACF Neets'aii Gwich'in Language Panel, with Traditional Chief Dr. Rev. Trimble Gilbert and Kenneth Frank. #ProtectingOurPeople