As featured on
It's unclear if it's the snow load or related to Thursday's earthquake.
Hunter Elementary could remain closed for the rest of the school year.
According to a report by Design Alaska, the roof collapsed in a building addition constructed in 1974. The report says the collapse happened in the school library or room 144.
- Lathrop High School teacher accused of racial insensitivity wants to clear her name
- Three Fairbanks deaths attributed to Covid-19
- A dozen lucky Alaskans declared 2021 Nenana Ice Classic winners
- Fairbanks lawmaker submits bill to require safe storage of guns
- Fairbanks school district: No more masks for K-12 public education workers and students 16 and older
- Initially deemed natural causes, death of Eagle man now a homicide investigation
- One climber killed, another injured by falling ice debris in Denali National Park
- Community supports grieving family with loving walk
- Alaska on the CDC unmasking: Stay cautious, stay smart
- GCI offers free internet to help Alaskans through the pandemic
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.