For more information visit
557 BEAVER BOULEVARD
North Pole, AK 99705
Beds: 3 | Baths: 2
Building Area: 2392 Sq. Ft.
Look quick! On City utilities, quite cul-de-sac, solid wood floors, 2 bedroom, 1 bath upper level to include open kitchen, living and dining with bonus screened in porch. Lower level 1 bedroom, 1 bath and kitchen, could be utilized as Mother-in-law or possible rental unit with large living space, fireplace and separate entry, walk-out. Additional 1 car detached heated garage and workshop. Paved driveway along side the home to back entry, retailing wall and back patio to private backyard.
- Police release names in downtown murder-suicide
- Couple found dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Nenana mother, daughter charged in alleged scheme to defraud elderly
- Family that owned Goldpanner Chevron since 1976 hosts party to say goodbye
- Alaska sends layoff notices to state employees
- Alaska House passes budget, several state programs at risk
- Healy man requests change of plea in animal cruelty case
- No updates from police in apparent downtown murder-suicide
- State offers plea deal to man accused of attempted murder
- Goldpanner player flies home after positive Covid test; leaves team
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.