For more information visit
2441 MARIGOLD ROAD
North Pole, AK 99705
Beds: 3 | Baths: 3
Building Area: 2464 Sq. Ft.
This immaculate 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is a must see, with an incredible amount of storage space! The kitchen features modern cabinets with new hardware, under cabinet lighting, and a tile backsplash. New doorknobs, electrical outlets and light switches have been installed throughout the house. New flooring with wood trim boards have been installed upstairs and downstairs and both upstairs bathrooms have been updated with beautiful custom tile work. Plumbed with North Pole City water and well water for watering the lawn and garden. In the finished basement, you'll find a spacious den with a wood stove, a computer nook with ample shelving, an under stairs storage closet, an enormous pantry, a root cellar, and a BONUS ROOM with a third bathroom. The oversize heated garage is to die for, with 13' ceilings, loft storage, hot and cold water spigots, and an extra large garage door big enough to accommodate an RV. Around the property you'll find a cozy fire pit, a huge shed with attached...
Larry Terch III
- At Alaska Industrial Hardware stores, a vaccine mandate goes into place
- Fairbanks experiences massive temperature swing
- History reclaimed from the tundra: Retired aviator uses his know-how to rebuild a WWII-era tail gun turret
- Covid cases increasing across state
- Movie nights, food truck rallies, indoor playground: A new vision for the Carlson Center
- New Carlson Center vision OK’d in narrow vote
- Alaska lawmaker introduces bill to prohibit mandatory vaccines
- Goods shipped to North Pole subject to new online tax
- Sarah Dexter was top of her class at the Fashion Institute of Technology. Now she's bringing her line of clothes to Alaska.
- Alaska State Troopers increasing patrols for 4/20
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.