As featured on
Comp hockey is on break this fall, allowing players to compete with their respective high school teams.
In a statement, the school district said participation in high school hockey has decreased in recent years as more students join teams that are not school affiliated.
- Eielson announced as site for first Air Force micro nuclear reactor
- Sunday evening fire at abandoned Fairbanks garage kills one
- Winter forecast: You better bundle up
- No injuries reported in Monday morning vacant motel fire
- The wait is over: University Avenue Bridge reopens after a long 18 months
- Grizzly bear attacks bicyclist in Cantwell
- FBI seeking information related to Anchorage bank robbery
- A large batch of new Alaska Covid deaths was reported over the weekend
- ATVs to hit the highways as city, borough consider measure's implications
- Tribal members confront TCC leaders on recent firing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.