As featured on
The University of Alaska Fairbanks made more trips to the Carlson Center penalty box Saturda…
The Nanooks entered the series in a two-way tie for second place in the conference with Bemidji State with 18 points. Minnesota State held the top spot with 21 points.
“They came back with an energy and excitement, and it carried over into their practices. It will be exciting to see where the group will be at this weekend,” head coach Erik Largen said.
- A Fairbanks teacher is placed on leave after her comments on race and police shootings land on YouTube
- Younger, angrier and unvaccinated. That's the patient demographic Fairbanks Memorial Hospital is seeing as Covid cases skyrocket in Interior Alaska.
- Ice goes out on Tanana River, tripping Ice Classic clock
- Fire crews tackle South Fairbanks warehouse blaze, no injuries reported
- North Pole man sentenced for violations of federal hunting regulations
- SpaceX considers North Pole station to support global internet service
- Colorado man dies after falling into crevasse in Denali National Park
- Two firefighters injured in Monday warehouse blaze
- Building condition report verifies school roof failed
- The goals of Black Lives Matter
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.