As featured on
“People were so happy to be here. They were just excited to be at UAF and the spirits were high,” she said.
Students are asked to leave on-campus residence halls for the rest of the semester by moving out entirely or by gathering what they need to leave now.
The deadline for UAF student residents to be vaccinated or have an exemption in place is Oct. 29. Students can apply for exemptions for medical or religious reasons.
- Winter forecast: You better bundle up
- The wait is over: University Avenue Bridge reopens after a long 18 months
- An amusing animal encounter when moose hunting alone
- Tribal members confront TCC leaders on recent firing
- Governor implores Legislature to consider a second PFD
- FBI seeking information related to Anchorage bank robbery
- Foundation Health Partners prepares backup morgue to accommodate Covid deaths
- Washington men charged with wanton waste, other hunting offenses
- School district puts racy sex ed materials on hold for now
- Rep. Adam Wool proposes a 2.5% state income tax to raise revenues