As featured on
“I am a very cautious personal finance person in my own life, and I will be very honest: This budget terrifies me a little bit, considering the future as we look forward to the loss of oil revenue, tourism revenue and an uncertainty within our state,” said board member Jennifer Luke, who voted no on the budget.
- Fairbanks boy dies in ATV accident near Healy
- Another structure burns in Two Rivers
- Arson investigation reward tops $20,000
- Landslide closes park road at Denali, buses stranded for about five hours
- As Covid cases rise, governor urges safety — and vaccines
- DOT continues work on projects throughout Fairbanks
- Alaska's Lydia Jacoby takes Olympic gold in women's 100-meter breaststroke
- Five Things to Know in Alaska Politics: Fairbanks gold, Alaska fish sticks and a legislative cure for Covid lawsuits
- List of candidates filing for local office increases, including a former state lawmaker
- U.S. Defense Secretary meets with Alaska military leaders, Sen. Dan Sullivan, on visit to Fort Wainwright, Eielson
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.