As featured on
“This helps the kids who come in who are totally scared and traumatized to being in the hospital,” said Doris Casey, organizer of the benefit and a retired nurse of the hospital. “It’s a scary place for little kids and they like the stuffed animals. They know they can relate to that and snuggle with it, and they can take them home.”
- A Fairbanks teacher is placed on leave after her comments on race and police shootings land on YouTube
- Younger, angrier and unvaccinated. That's the patient demographic Fairbanks Memorial Hospital is seeing as Covid cases skyrocket in Interior Alaska.
- Ice goes out on Tanana River, tripping Ice Classic clock
- Covid cases, hospitalizations increasing in Fairbanks; Clusters of people in tight quarters are to blame, experts say
- Fire crews tackle South Fairbanks warehouse blaze, no injuries reported
- North Pole man sentenced for violations of federal hunting regulations
- SpaceX considers North Pole station to support global internet service
- Colorado man dies after falling into crevasse in Denali National Park
- Two firefighters injured in Monday warehouse blaze
- The goals of Black Lives Matter
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.