As featured on
“Even though water might be going over the logs, the force itself is going under the log, and that’s where bodies, boats will be propelled or pushed,” said Joe McCullough, with the Department of Natural Resources Office of Boating Safety.
- A Fairbanks teacher is placed on leave after her comments on race and police shootings land on YouTube
- Younger, angrier and unvaccinated. That's the patient demographic Fairbanks Memorial Hospital is seeing as Covid cases skyrocket in Interior Alaska.
- Ice goes out on Tanana River, tripping Ice Classic clock
- Fire crews tackle South Fairbanks warehouse blaze, no injuries reported
- North Pole man sentenced for violations of federal hunting regulations
- Colorado man dies after falling into crevasse in Denali National Park
- SpaceX considers North Pole station to support global internet service
- Two firefighters injured in Monday warehouse blaze
- Building condition report verifies school roof failed
- The goals of Black Lives Matter
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.