The aurora borealis came out to play early on Friday night, and lit up the sky for hours. Passionate northern lights watchers said it was the best show they had seen in years. Here are some of the photos from that night that were shared with the News-Miner.
- Former chief opens up about leaving Fairbanks Police Department
- Couple found dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Trial date set in three-year-old case of mother accused of killing daughters
- Nenana mother, daughter charged in alleged scheme to defraud elderly
- Monday’s Goldpanners game canceled; status for the week unclear
- Lightning sparks several new Interior fires; Haystack Fire grows to 400 acres
- Alaska House passes budget, several state programs at risk
- Healy man requests change of plea in animal cruelty case
- Fire in Fort Wainwright housing unit displaces families, no injuries reported
- North Pole man sentenced for possession of child pornography
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.