Bluebird skies, cool temperatures and a fast trail on the first day of the 2021 Open North American Championship at Jeff Studdert Racegrounds. All photos courtesy of Magali Philip
As featured on
Malo, who was the seventh musher to leave the start line, had consistently fast times over the entire course, passing several mushers en route to her record finish.
- Former chief opens up about leaving Fairbanks Police Department
- Couple found dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Trial date set in three-year-old case of mother accused of killing daughters
- Nenana mother, daughter charged in alleged scheme to defraud elderly
- Monday’s Goldpanners game canceled; status for the week unclear
- Lightning sparks several new Interior fires; Haystack Fire grows to 400 acres
- Alaska House passes budget, several state programs at risk
- Healy man requests change of plea in animal cruelty case
- Fire in Fort Wainwright housing unit displaces families, no injuries reported
- North Pole man sentenced for possession of child pornography
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.