Interior Scrapbook - June 20, 2021

In 1924, the Loyal Order Of The Moose relocated into this building commonly referred to as the Auditorium. The building was located at Second Avenue and Wickersham Street. This picture was taken in 1929. When the Fairbanks Public School burned in December 1932, this building was rented by the school district along with other Fairbanks venues. Pioneers of Alaska Museum at Pioneer Park