As featured on
State Parks is now waiting for major roads to be plowed in order to allow safe transportation of park equipment to begin reopening trailheads and trails. Staff will be issuing refunds for those who had cabins booked out for this weekend.
- Fortymile Caribou quota increases to 5,000
- ADF&G create new permit lottery for Chatanika Spear Fishery
- This weekend in Valdez: Women’s Silver Salmon Derby
- Hunters beware, an encounter with a bear may be around the corner
- Fairbanks Cycle Club offers fall Youth Mountain Biking Program
- New Class 5 rapid forms on Nenana River
- Fortymile caribou hunt quota still undecided after record 2019 hunt
- The march of the Trumpeter Swans
- A decade in the making: the new Mastodon Trail
- A great hike to Castner Glacier
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.