As featured on
The building, however, wasn’t easy. Ludwig said that trails typically take one or two years — the Mastodon Trail, construction on which began in 2013, took the longest to complete of any that the office has renovated.
Alaska State Parks posted a warning on its Facebook page that bears have been feeding on the site, at mile 2.25 of the trail, for at least 10 days and that bear activity is continuing.
- AlaskAcross 2020: the last ‘race’ standing
- ADF&G: Stop taking pike at Harding Lake
- New Denali Highway trails create a loop of spectacular scenery
- A decade in the making: the new Mastodon Trail
- Arctic Interagency Visitor Center in Coldfoot now open
- Rising from the ashes: morels
- 2020 Chitina dip net salmon fishery schedule
- Circle-Fairbanks Historic Trail inspires one long push on bikes
- A youth-only fishery on the Chena
- Rosie Creek area to get a recreation makeover
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.