As featured on
Warmer temperatures on Monday made for a great afternoon hike. I hit portions of both the inner and outer loops and both were well packed down and in great shape for hiking or running without any special gear.
The FNSB Parks and Recreation Department will use the feedback to create an inventory of trail needs, issues (such as maintenance, public access, and conflicts among types of users), ideas and values.
- Lower Tanana could become home to a new wood bison herd
- A cold and wet August may set up an ideal moose hunting season
- Hunter mauled by grizzly in Wrangell-St. Elias National Park
- Denali Park plans bridge across landslide at Polychrome Pass
- Fairbanks area moose hunt underway
- Fall Fortymile caribou herd hunt continues
- Sluice Box 100 Revisited – A slightly crazy venture
- Valdez halibut, salmon derbies wrap up
- Freedom to Haul: From Prudhoe to Livengood by bicycle
- ADF&G closes Nelchina hunt after quota is met in days
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.