The lower Tanana River appears to have the habitat and forage where wood bison can flourish. A herd could provide a food source for years, state wildlife biologists said.
- Lower Tanana could become home to a new wood bison herd
- A cold and wet August may set up an ideal moose hunting season
- Hunter mauled by grizzly in Wrangell-St. Elias National Park
- Fairbanks area moose hunt underway
- Fall Fortymile caribou herd hunt continues
- Valdez halibut, salmon derbies wrap up
- Freedom to Haul: From Prudhoe to Livengood by bicycle
- ADF&G closes Nelchina hunt after quota is met in days
- Caribou hunting season continues for Fortymile and Nelchina herds
- Fall Fortymile caribou herd hunt continues despite temporary closure of Zones 1 and 4
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.