Most of the stocked fish are rainbow trout, with some arctic char and landlocked salmon, Wuttig said. Some lakes also contain good populations of pike and the Tanana River is a good place to fish for burbot.
- Let’s go fishing: March is the perfect time to get out on the ice
- Projects aim to improve nonmotorized routes in Fairbanks
- Donnelly Training Area has more than just the dome for recreation
- 'A majestic arctic tributary’: floating 120 miles on the Chandalar River
- Three days in, 1,200 Fortymile caribou harvested
- Fatbike paradise: Miles of hard-packed trails and little snow open up the Interior for winter riders
- The most intensively studied and managed moose population in Alaska
- Online Educator's Course: Wildfire and You in a Changing Climate
- Fortymile Caribou Herd hunt update
- Walking from Seward to Fairbanks: Nonprofit group thinks long trail could be big asset for Alaska and communities
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.