For a brief weird moment in 1974, people were taking it all off and running naked at every event you could think of.
- Steven Downs sentenced to 75 years for rape, murder of Sophie Sergie
- Snow enters the Fairbanks forecast
- Nenana River Boat Launch gets an overhaul, including security cameras and parking fees
- Pilot Ken Jouppi was convicted in a misdemeanor bootlegging case. The state is still trying to take his plane — 9 years later.
- My weekly musings: Blowouts show Alaska high school football has a problem
- Typhoon Merbok, fueled by unusually warm Pacific Ocean, pounded Alaska’s vulnerable coastal communities at a critical time
- Alaska sand dunes hint at an ancient past
- Cafe de Stir It Up Is national finalist in business contest
- Vintage Huey returns to Fort Wainwright gate
- Town hall touches on the potential of nuclear energy in Alaska