We happily announce that on June 13, 2015, Kristen and Travis Moreland were married. The private ceremony occurred at the St. Matthew’s Episcopal Church and the reception was held at the JP Jones Center. We were happily surrounded by our friends and family. Thank all for the kind and loving thoughts sent our way. Thanks for the beautiful cards and gifts that we received. Special thanks to the band, the Dj Fifty-50, Callies Cakery, Alaska Universal Productions, Keisha, for draping; Shiela Vent, Roxanne Peter, Frank’s Menswear and “auntie” Kelly. Thank you to all the friends and family for preparing the food, and for all the cleaning that happened after the ceremony and reception. And most importantly, we would like to thank Father Scott Fisher for the beautiful ceremony.
- Fairbanks boy dies in ATV accident near Healy
- Another structure burns in Two Rivers
- Arson investigation reward tops $20,000
- Landslide closes park road at Denali, buses stranded for about five hours
- As Covid cases rise, governor urges safety — and vaccines
- DOT continues work on projects throughout Fairbanks
- Alaska's Lydia Jacoby takes Olympic gold in women's 100-meter breaststroke
- List of candidates filing for local office increases, including a former state lawmaker
- Five Things to Know in Alaska Politics: Fairbanks gold, Alaska fish sticks and a legislative cure for Covid lawsuits
- Air National Guard rescues injured hunter at Wood River
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.