Thank you to the angel who helped me at Fred Meyers when I locked my keys in my car. After seeing my dilemma, she disappeared into the store (without being asked) and returned having bought some wooden marshmallow sticks. They slid into the barely open window; I was able to insert them and push the button to unlock. She then disappeared back into the store to return the sticks. Thank you to the Fairbanksan with the golden heart!
- Man shoots, injures bear after being charged outside of Fairbanks
- Alaska returns to 'red' status as Covid cases climb
- Delta variant becomes our predominant strain as Covid cases climb in Alaska
- Fairbanks man sentenced to 60 years for 2019 murder
- Longtime detective Avery Thompson leaves FPD
- Mineral exploration planned for Fairbanks area, including Ester Dome, Murphy Dome
- Alaska’s Covid-19 cases increase 140% in past week
- A busy week ahead: Fairbanks hosts WEIO, Golden Days, northernmost rodeo, with Tanana Valley State Fair on horizon
- Canada to welcome back vaccinated American travelers
- Carlson Center on track to reopen as community center
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.