The Northern Area State Parks Citizens Advisory Board and the State of Alaska Division of Parks and Outdoor Recreation is hosting a public meeting to discuss the use of off-highway vehicles within Quartz Lake State Recreation Area, specifically along the western shoreline of Quartz Lake.
- Fairbanks elementary school closed due to structural concerns of roof, cracked wall
- Strong quake shakes Interior Alaska
- FBI expands investigation of former Anchorage DHS officer
- Some vaccinated Alaskans are catching COVID but with mild symptoms
- No sign of Fairbanks man missing since March 19
- Big chill heading for Interior Alaska on Friday
- School board cancels interviews with superintendent finalists and will continue searching
- Roof collapse: What you can do to keep your building safe
- Fairbanks area ranks second to last in vaccination rates in Alaska
- Snow load has officials concerned about all borough facilities, review underway
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.
Apr 14Registered Participants Will Receive Schedule
Apr 15Fairbanks Lutheran Church
Apr 15Online via Zoom
Apr 15Virtual until we can meet in person again.
Apr 16Online via Zoom