As featured on
"I am officially declaring a national emergency," the president said during a news conference in the Rose Garden. "No resources will be spared, nothing whatsoever."
For the next eight weeks, organizers should cancel or postpone in-person events of that size throughout the U.S., the agency said on its website Sunday. When feasible, organizers could modify events to be virtual.
- Winter forecast: You better bundle up
- The wait is over: University Avenue Bridge reopens after a long 18 months
- An amusing animal encounter when moose hunting alone
- Tribal members confront TCC leaders on recent firing
- As Lavelle's vaccine requirement approaches, other Fairbanks restaurants yet to follow suit
- Governor implores Legislature to consider a second PFD
- Alaska reports 1,686 new Covid cases and five deaths over the weekend
- North Pole man sentenced to 12 years for sexually assaulting teen girl in 2018
- Foundation Health Partners prepares backup morgue to accommodate Covid deaths
- Washington men charged with wanton waste, other hunting offenses