In 1963 Edward Lorenz presented a hypothesis to the New York Academy of Science that a butterfly could flap its wings and set molecules of air in motion, which would move other molecules of air, in turn moving more molecules of air – eventually capable of starting a hurricane on the other side of the planet.
- Former chief opens up about leaving Fairbanks Police Department
- Couple found dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Trial date set in three-year-old case of mother accused of killing daughters
- Nenana mother, daughter charged in alleged scheme to defraud elderly
- Monday’s Goldpanners game canceled; status for the week unclear
- Lightning sparks several new Interior fires; Haystack Fire grows to 400 acres
- Alaska House passes budget, several state programs at risk
- Healy man requests change of plea in animal cruelty case
- Fire in Fort Wainwright housing unit displaces families, no injuries reported
- North Pole man sentenced for possession of child pornography
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.
Newsletter Sign up
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.