FAIRBANKS — The University of Alaska Museum of the North, 907 Yukon Drive, is offering two art workshops for adults in April. Participants will experiment with color, texture and materials. No previous experience is necessary.
- Chaplain (Capt.) Jaekyu Kong 1st Infantry Brigade Combat Team, 11th Airborne Division, 70th Brigade Engineer Battalion
From the Alaska Post — In 1982, James Wilson and George Kelling, social scientists introduced the broken window theory by drawing on earlier research by Stanford University psychologist Philip Zimbaro. They argued that no matter the status of the living condition of the community, one broken window is an indication of abandonment of a building, so breaking more windows becomes a norm for the building.
- State trooper wounded in shooting that leaves man dead, one woman injured
- Alaska elevated to Preparedness Level 4
- Alaska's U.S. House primary is now a three-way race
- North Pole animal rescue owner charged with animal cruelty
- 'Go' evacuation order in place for Anderson subdivisions
- Roe v. Wade overturned; Alaska politicians speak out
- Report: Law enforcement gunfire killed suspect, injured passenger, wounded trooper
- Begich's lawyer raised concern about 'substitution' on ballot
- Clear Fire threatens Teklanika River cabins, community of Anderson
- Lightning sparks several new fires in an already record season
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.