A teacher merit-pay system implemented in Newark, New Jersey, funded three years ago by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is in danger of disappearing.
- Department of Defense Press Release: 15 May 1952
From the Alaska Post — “The floating ice island T-3, which the U.S. Air Force has used to establish a weather station, unfolds under the wing of the U.S. Air Force SA-16 Rescue plane as it comes in for a routine landing."
- State trooper wounded in shooting that leaves man dead, one woman injured
- 2022 Midnight Sun Run and Festival return to Fairbanks
- Alaska's U.S. House primary is now a three-way race
- Alaska elevated to Preparedness Level 4
- U.S. House candidate gets early endorsements from the competition
- Begich's lawyer raised concern about 'substitution' on ballot
- A new Thai restaurant serves up inspiring noodles, as inflation takes a bite out of business
- Report: Law enforcement gunfire killed suspect, injured passenger, wounded trooper
- Lightning sparks several new fires in an already record season
- North Pole animal rescue owner charged with animal cruelty
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.