James Hocking and Martha White joined in marriage on Feb. 2, 2022, on the island of Oahu in Hawaii. The couple were joined by family and friends from all over the United States for a beautiful seaside ceremony. Jim and Martha met and currently reside in Fairbanks. Jim is is the son of Tom and Dianne Hocking of Hall, Montana. Martha is the daughter of Bob and Ruth Bullard of Fairbanks, Alaska.
of Fort Wainwright, graduated cum laude from Wheaton College with a Bachelor of Science in biology with teacher certification and secondary education.
• Caroline Everts, of Fairbanks, made the dean’s list at Union College.
Flowers & Gifts
Sunshine Health Foods is a local "mom & pop" store, independently owned for 37 years. We carry many products and have a knowled…
Sign A Guestbook
Offer a personal message of congratulations...
You'll find individual Guest Books on the page with each announcement. By sharing a positive thought you add happiness to the lives of those who are reaching a new life milestone. . .
- Fairbanks chef competes for white apron on MasterChef
- Float plane crashes on Chena River
- Fairbanks jury acquits man of manslaughter
- Hatchet murderer sentenced to 75 years
- Wild times in Fairbanks' downtown Polaris
- Two women arrested after reported mail theft; troopers give tips for preventing mail theft
- Three Bears Alaska to hold public meeting June 28 on North Pole location
- Barnette student competes at national spelling bee
- Monroe's Cayla Hernandez awarded P.E.O.'s prestigious STAR Scholarship
- Public Safety Report — June 4, 2023
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.