Katelyn McDonald of Nenana and Jake Trullinger of Muscatine, Iowa were married Saturday, August 4th, in a beautiful ceremony at St. Mark’s Episcopal Church in Nenana with many relatives and friends present, including the proud parents, Annette and A.P. McDonald of Nenana and Tamara and John Trullinger of Fruitland, Iowa. The ceremony was performed by The Reverend Marilyn Duggar. The attendants were Crystal Baker, Alix Crawford, Amanda Li, Matt Hirsch, Abbas Pasha, and Robert Hill. The ceremony was followed by a reception at The Denali Perch Resort. The bride and groom, after a honeymoon cruise from Seward to Vancouver, returned to their home in Muscatine, Iowa.
Flowers & Gifts
Sign A Guestbook
Offer a personal message of congratulations...
You'll find individual Guest Books on the page with each announcement. By sharing a positive thought you add happiness to the lives of those who are reaching a new life milestone. . .
- Police release names in downtown murder-suicide
- Couple found dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Nenana mother, daughter charged in alleged scheme to defraud elderly
- Family that owned Goldpanner Chevron since 1976 hosts party to say goodbye
- Alaska sends layoff notices to state employees
- Alaska House passes budget, several state programs at risk
- Healy man requests change of plea in animal cruelty case
- No updates from police in apparent downtown murder-suicide
- State offers plea deal to man accused of attempted murder
- Goldpanner player flies home after positive Covid test; leaves team
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.