Jim and Judy Harris celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on July 20, 2018, at an intimate gathering of their children and grandchildren at Birch Leaf Chapel in Ester. The event was photographed by Wilder Arts Photography, and guitar and cello music was played by their son in law and grandsons. Afterward the couple strolled at the Botanical Gardens for a wine and cheese event, and returned to their home to feast on a waffle bar with their immediate family. The event was arranged by daughters, Heather (Betsy) Vonnahme and Heidi May. The following day, Jim and Judy went on a second honeymoon to the Thousand Islands and Niagara Falls, retracing their original honeymoon trip in 1968. The couple reside in Fairbanks. Both are retired school teachers from the Fairbanks North Star Borough. They enjoy spending time with their six grandchildren, traveling, and enjoying the beauty of Alaska.
Flowers & Gifts
Sign A Guestbook
Offer a personal message of congratulations...
You'll find individual Guest Books on the page with each announcement. By sharing a positive thought you add happiness to the lives of those who are reaching a new life milestone. . .
- Fairbanks boy dies in ATV accident near Healy
- Another structure burns in Two Rivers
- Arson investigation reward tops $20,000
- Landslide closes park road at Denali, buses stranded for about five hours
- Alaska's Lydia Jacoby takes Olympic gold in women's 100-meter breaststroke
- As Covid cases rise, governor urges safety — and vaccines
- DOT continues work on projects throughout Fairbanks
- Five Things to Know in Alaska Politics: Fairbanks gold, Alaska fish sticks and a legislative cure for Covid lawsuits
- List of candidates filing for local office increases, including a former state lawmaker
- U.S. Defense Secretary meets with Alaska military leaders, Sen. Dan Sullivan, on visit to Fort Wainwright, Eielson
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.