An air quality meteorologist with the state of Alaska said conditions are ripe for a temperature inversion, which is when warm air traps colder air near the ground, causing tailpipe and chimney pipe emissions to linger.
Turns out this particular logo is trademarked by Augustana University in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
In this case, there were only seven comments, but it was enough to change the plan, currently in the design phase.
A local volunteer reading program that helps elementary students generated a $500 donation that will now help many more children.
Latest National and World News
- FBI investigates 'Proud Boys' emails that hint at voter intimidation campaign
- As Trump rages over '60 Minutes' debacle, White House seeks to limit the damage
- Doctors fight 'infodemic' with Americans seeing virus as a hoax
- Optimism returns to coronavirus relief package negotiations
- Maryland man charged with threatening to kidnap Biden, Harris
- Hurricane Epsilon now a Category 2 as it heads toward Bermuda
- Supreme Court vote tears at Judiciary Committee relationships
- An international flying squirrel trafficking ring has been busted in Florida
- Purdue Pharma to pay $8 billion to settle US opioid probe
- Breonna Taylor grand jury was denied chance to weigh homicide charges, grand juror says