Campaign officials said they told their lawyers to drop the appeal in an effort to refocus efforts for a potential recall election.
In all, Bingham noted they contacted roughly 3,000 parents, teachers, students, staff and community members. Parents provided the most responses, representing for 58% of all responses.
Breadline and Guys Read/Gals Read will both benefit from a special ComiCause 2020 fundraiser at Stone Soup Cafe at 507 Gaffney Road on Friday. The fun runs from 5:30-8:30 p.m.
Think it’s easy to read 10 books and then answer detailed, sometimes obscure, questions about each book? Think again.
Latest National and World News
- US considering new wave of China tech restrictions
- Trump claps back at Bill Barr insisting he has 'legal right' to tell him what to do
- US-China bickering threatens to hobble world's virus fight
- US, Taliban reach interim deal aimed at eventual troop pullout
- Andrew McCabe, a former FBI official and target of Trump, won't face criminal charges
- Michael Avenatti found guilty on all counts in Nike extortion case
- No prison time for heartbroken 74-year-old bank robber
- Judge sentences Chinese national to 6 months in jail after Mar-a-Lago incident
- Barr: Trump tweets 'make it impossible for me to do my job'
- Alaska Airlines and American Airlines expand their partnership t