Here is an explanation of the FINAL REPORT from the University of Alaska proving the Government explanation of what happened to WTC7 is 100% wrong and a world class CRIME!!! The world has fallen apart since the take over of our government by NEOCONS on 9/11. Wake up lawyers!! Wake up POLICE!!! Here is THE PROOF of the GOVERNMENT'S BS. Do something for gods sake.
Alaska, northwest of Canada, is the largest and most sparsely populated U.S. state. It's known for its diverse terrain of open spaces, mountains and forests, with abundant wildlife and many small towns. It’s a destination for outdoor activities like skiing, mountain biking and kayaking. Mass…
Today's News Rich TEST
Gentry has been working with a group of principals, as well as the Teaching and Learning Department, to develop a program to allow students who need them to check out devices, in this case Chromebooks.
The City Council unanimously approved an emergency ordinance granting the mayor more authority to cooperate with other jurisdictions. The council also extended an emergency declaration by the mayor through April 30.
“At least half of those patients were patients that came through our door and we didn’t know, and the only reason we found out was because we were actively screening and testing patients,” Carey told the Daily News-Miner.
- UPDATED: Two Fairbanks practices closed temporarily after links found to 15 Fairbanks-area cases
- Alaska sees first in-state COVID-19 death; more cases announced, residents ordered to stay home
- State COVID-19 tally reaches 69; four new cases in Fairbanks, North Pole
- Fairbanks hospital announces second employee tests positive for COVID-19 disease
- Fairbanks health officials rebuke governor resistance to a shelter-in-place mandate
- Denali Center resident tests positive for COVID-19
- Fairbanks warehouse collapses, displacing 11
- As Interior Alaska residents hunker down, food concerns begin to rise
- Alaska COVID-19 tally rises to 119; Fairbanks a hotspot
- Day one: Interior residents start to settle into new mandates
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.