UAF College of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences researcher Natalie Monacci talks about ocean acidification and how it may affect fish and shellfish that are important to Alaskans. #UAFatAGU #AGU19
Alaska, northwest of Canada, is the largest and most sparsely populated U.S. state. It's known for its diverse terrain of open spaces, mountains and forests, with abundant wildlife and many small towns. It’s a destination for outdoor activities like skiing, mountain biking and kayaking. Mass…
Today's News Rich TEST
“I will serve on the court of impeachment. It means I will take an oath to deliver impartial justice according to the constitution and the law. That is as serious as it sounds and I take that responsibility accordingly in a very, very serious manner,” Murkowski said in a video posted to her official Twitter account Wednesday evening.
Mark Springer, a known critic of Gov. Mike Dunleavy, was removed this week from his position on the state board designed to govern legal cannabis and says he wasn’t told by the state.
- Trapper charged after using snared moose as bait for wolves
- Boyfriend arrested on murder charge in death of Kristen Huntington
- Fairbanks police investigating after human remains found in Hamilton Acres
- Missing Fairbanks woman's death ruled a homicide
- Troopers investigate chainsaw, knife crimes in Tanacross
- Slain woman's boyfriend told Fairbanks police 'I know I did it'
- Small earthquake rattles Interior Alaska
- Mourners, family come together at vigil to honor Kristen Huntington
- Second man charged in connection with Dec. 13 shooting death
- Public Safety Report: Jan. 14, 2020
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.