GET YOUR TICKETS ONLINE ACESS LINK: https://getyourtravels.com/from-fairbanks-northern-lights-and-arctic-circle-tour-ticket-usa/
FAIRBANKS ALASKA ARCTIC CIRCLE TOUR GUIDE TICKET ONLINE BOOK TRAVEL
Fairbanks (Tanana: Tanan) is a home rule city and the borough seat of the Fairbanks North Star Borough in the U.S. state of Alaska.
Fairbanks is the largest city in the Interior region of Alaska. 2016 estimates put the population of the city proper at 32,751, and the population of the Fairbanks North Star Borough at 97,121, making it the second most populous metropolitan area in Alaska (after Anchorage). The Metropolitan Statistical Area encompasses all of the Fairbanks North Star Borough and is the northernmost Metropolitan Statistical Area in the United States, located 196 driving miles (or 140 air miles) south of the Arctic Circle. Fairbanks is home to the University of Alaska Fairbanks, the founding campus of the University of Alaska system.
Alaska, northwest of Canada, is the largest and most sparsely populated U.S. state. It's known for its diverse terrain of open spaces, mountains and forests, with abundant wildlife and many small towns. It’s a destination for outdoor activities like skiing, mountain biking and kayaking. Mass…
Today's News Rich TEST
Around 80 registered students and 130 total people turned out for the event, according to Wighs, who spoke to the group as a whole shortly before people broke away for separate tours.
- UPDATED: Suspect dead, trooper injured in north Fairbanks shooting
- UPDATED: Hundreds evacuated after Fairbanks hotel fire
- Troopers release additional information about woman missing in Fairbanks
- Court ruling: Alaska sex offender registry a violation of offender's rights
- No parking! Fairbanks airport police announce crackdown
- Man charged in 1993 UAF murder will be extradited
- Woman pleads guilty to second-degree murder in shooting death of husband
- Fairbanks man pleads guilty to attempted murder, sentenced
- Public Safety Report: June 12, 2019