As featured on
State law required the group to collect 28,501 signatures for the first step of the process. The group turned in 49,006 signatures on Sept. 5 along with a 158-word legal brief outlining alleged reasons for recall.
- Alaska volcano erupts, sending ash miles into atmosphere
- More deep cold coming to Interior Alaska
- Fire destroys Fairbanks Golf Course restaurant
- Appeals court reverses rule barring Fairbanks Four from suing city of Fairbanks
- Fire erupts at abandoned Fairbanks house
- Current bus vendor for FNSB schools likely told to hit the road
- Proposed LGBTQ class incites anger, support
- Prospector Jim Madonna's legacy lives on in Fairbanks
- Fairbanks, there’s a train wreck a comin’
- North Pole City Council to vote on sales, property taxes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.