FAIRBANKS - The 30th annual Alaska Health Summit is scheduled for Jan. 14-16 in Anchorage. The event, which will be held at the Hotel Captain Cook, is organized by the Alaska Public Health Association.
The event includes about three dozen sessions, among them:
• Smoke Free Housing In Alaskan Communities and Developing Organizational Tobacco Free Policy
• Head Start and Culture Camps: Strategies for Increasing Access to Health Care and Creating Partnerships in Rural Alaska
• Total Employee Wellbeing: Integration and Engagement as Keys to Workforce Health and Productivity
• Intimate Partner Violence, Sexual Violence and Child Maltreatment: Perspectives within Alaska
• Addressing the Growing Epidemic of Hunger in Alaska: The Store Outside Your Door Initiative and Food Bank of Alaska.
Information about the conference is available on the Alaska Public Health Association website www.alaskapublichealth.org.