Sometimes you have to learn the hard way...
HELLO HAPPY PEOPLES!
Welcome to SomersInAlaska!
Check out our Alaskan Apparel:
SHOP Amazon! Here are some of our favorites!
We are a family of 5 living life in North Pole, Alaska! Where Santa Claus House is right down the street! We love spending time together as a family, having fun, learning through homeschooling, growing in our faith, and building our forever home! We hope you enjoy seeing are crazy life, full of lots of laughs, great memories and maybe a few tears..
We have 3 kiddos: Audrey (13), Evelynn (9), and Garrett (6). You can follow us on twitter, facebook, instagram, & snapchat! Come hang out! We would love to get to know you better!
****COME BE A PART OF OUR JOURNEY!**** http://www.youtube.com/somersinalaska
****CONNECT WITH US!****
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
P.O. BOX 56469
NORTH POLE, AK 99705
For business inquiries and collaborations:
Our channel is focused on making quality content for adults. However, we aim to always create family-friendly content that is safe for the entire family to watch together.
- Travelers from outside Alaska will be charged $250 for an airport COVID-19 test, new policy outlines
- Hunters assemble along Steese for a bumper Fortymile hunt
- Black bear walks into mobile home, smacks man around, exits through window in Juneau
- Fairbanks sees lowest daily count of new COVID cases in more than a month
- Fairbanks North Star Borough sees rainiest 12-month period on record
- Dunleavy administration sues to halt federal subsistence-only hunts
- Anchorage remains COVID-19 hot spot
- 100 new cases of COVID-19 reported
- Fortymile Caribou quota increases to 5,000
- City of Fairbanks adopts 5-cent tax on gasoline