As featured on
Sunday, the high temperature at Fairbanks International Airport reached 33 degrees. It's the first time since Nov. 28, 2019, above-freezing temperatures were recorded at that site.
- UPDATED: Two Fairbanks practices closed temporarily after links found to 15 Fairbanks-area cases
- Alaska sees first in-state COVID-19 death; more cases announced, residents ordered to stay home
- State COVID-19 tally reaches 69; four new cases in Fairbanks, North Pole
- Fairbanks health officials rebuke governor resistance to a shelter-in-place mandate
- Denali Center resident tests positive for COVID-19
- Fairbanks warehouse collapses, displacing 11
- As Interior Alaska residents hunker down, food concerns begin to rise
- Alaska COVID-19 tally rises to 119; Fairbanks a hotspot
- Day one: Interior residents start to settle into new mandates
- Fairbanks man charged with multiple felonies sentenced to one month
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.