As featured on
Several regents expressed concern over the rushed nature of the declaration. The board voted 10-1 to delay the vote until the July 30 meeting in Anchorage.
- Return of 'Pirate' to Fairbanks angers community
- Fairbanks man charged with murder in Peger Road killing
- Man convicted in 1987 kidnapping, murder of Fairbanks girl dies
- Fairbanks district attorney to review dismissed Pirate case
- Fairbanks man arraigned on two charges in Peger Road homicide
- Salcha man dies in fire
- Goodbye, liberal 9th Circuit: Alaskans should cheer President Trump’s reshaping of the oft-maligned court
- The Spur could lose liquor license
- November was T-shirt weather in Fairbanks
- Substance infractions double in Fairbanks schools
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.