As featured on
“It struck me as an idea that we could bring in some kind of boulder and encourage people to paint it, and therefore, they would have something to paint, and they could leave their message,” Carl Strange said.
- UAF researchers zero in on the day the dinosaurs died
- Crews battle fire at Fairbanks dump
- Drug bust nets almost 90 grams of meth, 11.5 grams of heroin
- How a hipster hot spot turned brunch into a scene in downtown Fairbanks
- Third person arrested in August hotel room robbery
- Public Safety Report: Sept. 15, 2019
- Arduin removed as Alaska governor's budget director
- Public Safety Report: Sept. 18, 2019
- Public Safety Report: Sept. 17, 2019
- Public Safety Report: Sept. 16, 2019
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.