As featured on
As of 2 p.m. Friday, Cowen said most of the heavy rain moved south of Salcha and should continue in that direction, with some showers lingering in the Fairbanks area and tapering off Friday evening.
- UAF researchers zero in on the day the dinosaurs died
- Crews battle fire at Fairbanks dump
- Drug bust nets almost 90 grams of meth, 11.5 grams of heroin
- How a hipster hot spot turned brunch into a scene in downtown Fairbanks
- Third person arrested in August hotel room robbery
- Public Safety Report: Sept. 15, 2019
- Arduin removed as Alaska governor's budget director
- Public Safety Report: Sept. 18, 2019
- Public Safety Report: Sept. 17, 2019
- Public Safety Report: Sept. 16, 2019
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.